AVENUE BANNERS, sometimes known as lightpole banners, are an impressive way to show pride in your community!
Whether you want to distinguish your municipality’s neighborhoods, promote your school, celebrate a milestone, or better advertise your business, Gates Flag & Banner is here to help! From seasons and holidays to local festivities, special anniversaries to patriotic pride, there are countless ways to utilize and display these eye-catching products.
Gates Flag & Banner is here to help you every step of the way! Our banner experts will assist you with:
Avenue banners can be tailored to your specifications, and are available in:
We also offer BANNER BRACKETS in a variety of options to fit your specific needs.
Additionally, Gates Flag & Banner provides full-service installation, removal, storage, and repair of your avenue banners and brackets.
Why are they used?
- Promote Awareness
- Honor Hometown Heroes
Where are they used?
- Extremely popular for Towns, Cities, Schools, Universities and Hospitals
- Displayed on light poles, electric poles, on buildings – using our flexible brackets that withstand the elements and help your banners last
When should they be used?
- Can be displayed for short periods of time to promote specific events and celebrations, or can be displayed year-round.
- Avenue banners are typically double sided with pole pockets top and bottom, and grommets to secure banners to the brackets.
- Available in three materials
Avenue Banner Sizes
- Standard – 18x36”, 24x48”, 30x60”
- Custom Sizes Available – contact us to discuss your specific needs.
Installation Hardware / Specifications / Instructions
- Aluminum Brackets, available in Silver or Black
- Adjustable Brackets, designed for long-term installation of banners, and made to withstand severe weather.
- Ideal for mounting two banners per pole.
- (Will provide photos/spec sheet of brackets.)